Eben seminar : “the view from the practitioners”
ROOM : P02
ESG: the view from the practitioners”
09.00-09.30: Eubelius: Setting the scene: ESG: myth or reality?
09.30-10.00: Nike: The Nike sustainability program
10.30-11.30: Panel: Brigdestone, Group Herstal, Eubelius:
- – Governance questions when setting up an ESG programme/structure
- – Hurdles in the implementation of an ESG program + view on the recent provocative The Economist piece (. ESG should be boiled down to one simple measure: emissions | The Economist + In defence of ESG: A response to The Economist | Responsible Investor (responsible-investor.com))
- – The crystal ball: future evolution in the ESG landscape
11.30-12.30: Legal and economics standpoint on ESG
- TBC: ESG litigations: where do we stand?
- Candriam: Impact of ESG efforts on the bottom line of companies. »